Two Chatham Center
112 Washington Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Eric G. VanKirk is a general civil litigation associate at Dell, Moser, Lane & Loughney, LLC.
Prior to Law School, Eric worked for the Allegheny County Department of Court Records for 12 years, ending that career as the Supervisor of Operations for the Criminal Division. He then attended the evening section of Duquesne Law and worked as Tipstaff/Clerk for the Honorable Michael A. Della Vecchia in the Civil Division of the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas. Eric began his career in practice as an associate at a full-service local firm where his practice areas included criminal defense, landlord/tenant law, general civil litigation, and employment litigation. He moved on to a defense firm and gained in depth knowledge of automobile insurance litigation.
Eric is a member of the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia Bar Associations. He is a volunteer attorney for the Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership in the expungement and landlord/tenant projects. He is also a member of the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Children’s Theater Advisory Board. Eric resides with his wife and two daughters in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2016
- West Virginia Bar Association, 2017
- United States District Courts for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2016
- Southern District of West Virginia, 2017
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
Pittsburgh, PA, 2016
- B.S., Duquesne University
A.J. Palumbo School of Business, 2004
- Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Pro Bono Partnership
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Children's Theater Advisory Board